Hong Kong – September 27, 2020 4PM – 5PM Hong Kong time
Online Parenting Workshop:
“Progression & Nutrition from Breastfeeding to Baby Weaning”
- Elaborate on the “Food Pyramid” for solid food and nutrition required during the hyper-growth development stages of a child from about 6 to 36 months old of age.
- Offer guidance for breastfeeding moms on feeding frequency and intake to the baby to pursue gradual progression between breast milk and solid food with reinforcement to strengthen the child’s immunity to food allergies.
- Analyze the differences as well as pros and cons of Traditional Weaning and BLW.
- Recommend ways and experiences that could help daddy and/or senior family member to understand baby weaning and to cooperate with mom and the choice for the choice taken.
- Provide advice in food choice and preparation with healthy cooking recipes for various stages through out the BLW progression.
- Share practical experiences in using cost effective tools and ways to expedite BLW success with minimal waste.
- Please check a short trailer from our last session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SCMepLUWJk&feature=youtu.be
- Ms. Michelle Lok – IBCLC Lactation Consultant
- Founder of Mom&Wellness852 @https://www.momandwellness852.com/about-us
- Ms. Nicole Wong (Rainy Baby BLW 專門店 加固育兒加油站)
- Special Guest: Ms. Jaycee Siu (暴龍分享會 Jayston BB) @ https://www.facebook.com/jaystonbb
- The session will be held in Cantonese.
Additional information and instructions:
- Please answer our survey before the meeting: https://www.ticklsbabylaughs.fi/blw-en/baby-led-weaning-please-answer-our-survey/
- To join the workshop, please click Google Meet link (delivered to you after the purchase).
- For instruction on how to use Google Meet, please click here: http://www.cadweiser.com/in-english/instructions-for-google-meet/